Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!

My husband and I were married October 17th, and our wedding was everything we could have hoped for. We had an absolutely wonderful day (weekend, even) of celebrating with all of our family and friends. It was so good to see everyone, and I can't express how good it feels to be married to my best friend.

But now that the wedding is over and I am no longer consumed with constant meetings and wedding-related DIY projects, I find I have a bit of time on my hands. This is absolutely wonderful, because now I have a lot more time for my true passions: home decorating, cooking, baking, reading, wine, traveling. Ahhh... I'm excited already!!

This blog is going to be a hodgepodge of all the aforementioned, a peek into our home, and just a way for me to chronicle the very early days of our new family.

No comments:

Post a Comment