Friday, November 6, 2009

A Little Bit of Shopping

After all my hard working organizing the garage room, I thought I'd treat myself to a bit of a shopping spree for the guest room.

I got these two frames at Target. As much as I hate the phrase, they have an awesome line of "shabby chic" things that work great in there. The top one is actually a frame and a separate easel stand. I think I might paint the frame part a light seafoam green, it's just a little too much white how it is now.



I got these accent pillows at Target as well, they're from three different lines and look great together.


I got two of these mirrors at Bed Bath and Beyond. Perfectly ornate and distressed.


And I went to Lowe's to get new hardware for the dresser we're refinishing. These are part bronze and part black, perfect! And a lot less money than the ones I was drooling over at Anthropologie. You can see the old handles below too. Big difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment