Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Decorating Inspiration

We closed on our first house on May 22nd, 2009. It is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, pseudo split-level beauty. The main level has a very open floor plan with an entrance-way, kitchen, dining room, and living room. Downstairs has an entertainment room, laundry room, and bathroom. Upstairs has the three bedrooms and main bathroom.


One of the rooms I planned out way before the house was but a twinkle in our eyes was the 19th-century Parisian inspired guest room. The walls will be a very pale purple, there will be antique-inspired furniture, French poster art, and possibly this wonderfully modern red chandelier... we shall see. I am so excited to be able to work on this room in real life instead of just in my mind!

I love the feel of this room, and it is the first room I saw that jumped out at me as something similar to my vision carried out in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment