Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Bathroom Painting

The downstairs bathroom before:


And after a new coat of paint and some hooks!

It was just too blah, I wanted to get something more clean and spa like. The ivory tiles, tub, toilet, and sink don't really fit in with it, but they're just going to have to stay for now.



The pedestal sink had absolutely no storage space, so I put up a shelf next to it. It was tough to find the exact size (I didn't want it too long or short and it couldn't stick out too far), so there weren't many choices. And that led me to my first real DIY project, whoo! The only one I could find in the perfect size was a cherry finish, so I painted it black.


Now H has somewhere to put his razor. That's about it for now, but I'll have to look for some decorative accents for it as well. It also hides the outlet well when you're at eye level.

No comments:

Post a Comment