Friday, November 13, 2009

Kitchen Inspiration

While we were on the topic of kitchens (and believe me we were), I found some new inspiration pictures.

My blog is pretty brand spankin' new, but I've already discovered a cycle. I'll write about my progress or inspiration for a room, post pictures of how it's coming along, and realize it's nowhere near there. It happened with the guest room, and after looking for some more inspiration, I am a lot happier with the progress. It really helps me look at my "vision" more objectively and see what needs to be done. And after writing about the kitchen the other day, I thought "yikes, this doesn't look good at all."


Love the blue and yellow, from (www.outinhome.com)

(www.hgtv.com)

(www.makepeace-furniture.com)

This one is just to prove to myself that my wood cabinets are indeed, not outdated. (www.hgtv.com)



No comments:

Post a Comment