Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Dear Anthropologie...

I love you. That is all.

I really wish I had the money to buy the whole store, from the clothes to the bedding to the jewelry to the kitchen supplies to... everything. My latest greatest finds while browsing their website are these antique inspired handles.


My Parisian guest bedroom was fresh in my mind from blogging about it the other day, and so I was thinking about the dresser we have in there now. It is another hand-me-down, so it needs to be refinished- but it's definitely nice, it's just not quite... right. It's blocky and more modern than I would like for that room. The shape of the current wooden handles definitely add to that feel, so these would be perfect for it! I have to admit, I was drawn to the wonderful selection of knobs they have as well, but alas, they aren't the right shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment