Sunday, January 31, 2010

Cupcakes!

After a long day of cleaning, freelance projects, and snow, I decided it was time for some baking! I cracked open the "Martha Stewart's Cupcakes" cookbook my sister got me for Christmas (awesome!) and asked H to choose one for me to bake. He's a big fan of tastykake cakes, so it's no surprise he picked the "Cream-Filled Chocolate Cupcakes."

They were delicious and not too difficult.

Here is the cupcake cemetery. I should have listened when they told me to use jumbo muffin tins. I only had one, so I used that one and one regular cupcake tin. Since the cupcake tin was too small, most of the ones in there puffed up and over the sides, so it was impossible to get them out without the tops falling off. Oh well, I'll think of something to do with them.

Here are the successful ones in all their marshmallow-ed glory.

Yum!

I'll consider it a success! Recipe can be found here- I didn't make any changes. I did use fat-free sour cream (you know, cause I'm healthy) and it worked fine. Definitely use the jumbo muffin tins though and not regular cupcake ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment