Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas Eve (only a little late)

I just realized I never posted any pictures of our Christmas tree this year. I took a few, and meant to, but just never got around to it. And as I sit here and think about how I already miss the holiday season, it seems like a perfect time to!

We had an amazing holiday. We had Christmas Eve all to ourselves, which was absolutely wonderful. I compromised and made a 4 Fish feast: linguine with red clam sauce, shrimp and scallop scampi, and Parmesan tilapia. Everything was delicious, and we even cracked (popped) open a bottle of champagne we received as a wedding gift. Afterward we cuddled on the couch and watched Love Actually (love that movie!), and H only asked how long it was once. We then opened our presents and called it an early night. It was a wonderful first married Christmas together.


Sorry for the crappy image quality- we had "romantic" lighting that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment