Wednesday, July 21, 2010

New Recipe- Zucchini and Ricotta Fritters

Even though I enjoy really cooking, I tend to struggle when trying to think of things to make for dinner most nights. I do create a meal plan in the beginning of the week, but it's a long, drawn out (and sometimes torturous) process. In short- I lack inspiration.

So I've been scouring cooking blogs lately. And I know this must sound absolutely ridiculous, but I've never truly realized how many recipes are out there that I want to try. I know, I know, have I been living under a rock? Apparently. But I've compiled quite the list and I'm excited to get started with some fresh inspiration.

And without further ado, I present the new recipe of the week... Like quite a few people do this time of year, we have a number of zucchinis on hand. So during my blog-searching, I was looking for something that I could maybe possibly use them up. I came across these Ricotta and Zucchini Fritters on Pink Parsley, and was definitely intrigued.

They were delicious! The only problem I had was that I didn't measure the breadcrumbs (oops), so I probably could have used a bit more, and they would have stayed together a little better.


I served the fritters over a spring green salad with cherry tomatoes, jumbo lump crab meat, lemon wedges, and a simple balsamic and olive oil dressing. It was a delicious, light summer meal. Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment