Tuesday, July 6, 2010

New Recipe Review- Salmon Burritos with Chile Roasted Vegetables

For my new recipe last week, I tried Salmon Burritos with Chile Roasted Vegetables from cookinglight.com. The ingredients were different, and the combination sounded interesting to me, so I figured I'd give it a try.

I didn't make many changes. I used chili powder instead of the dried chiles, since I couldn't find them in my grocery store. I also added some shredded pepperjack cheese to them at the end, since a burrito is not a burrito without cheese, as far as I'm concerned. The salmon also needed to cook more than the recipe said, I actually doubled the time.


Although I never would have thought to put these ingredients together in a burrito, but they turned out really well. The cabbage gave it a nice crunch, and it had a lot of flavor. It was really hearty and filling. I'd definitely make them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment