Sunday, February 28, 2010

I am Embarrassed to Admit it...

but this is our front door. Yes, the paint is chipping, it's not exactly white, and the early 90's are begging for that terrible brass handle back. But in my defense, I never noticed how bad it actually was...


I had off from work on Friday, and decided to do a bit of painting. Most of our trim is kind of dingy, no matter how much scrubbing I do. So I figured that a fresh coat of bright white semi-gloss paint is just what the doctor ordered. And I went to town on the trim around the door and the front of the living room. And what a difference that little project made! It's boring and tedious, but well worth the results.

Unfortunately, the fact that the door is in terrible need of some TLC stands out even more now... but I'll get to that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment