Monday, March 1, 2010

New Recipe Review- Bacon and Cheddar Waffles

For my new recipe last week, I chose Bacon and Cheddar Waffles. I was craving breakfast for dinner, waffles in particular, but didn't want something overly sweet. So I googled savory waffles and found this recipe on mrbreakfast.com (who'd have thought?). Interesting...

I don't have too much to say about them- they were really easy and turned out well. They were a tad too salty, but that was probably because I accidentally used 8 slices of bacon instead of 6, oops. Apparently I can't count. Or I subconsciously really love bacon.


I served them with a bit of maple syrup (the sweet/salty combo really worked), hash browned potatoes, and orange juice. I would definitely try these again- perfect breakfast for dinner! Original recipe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment