Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Five Days to a Fresh Start


I read about this challenge on Kate's blog Centsational Girl, and I knew I had to try it. Our house is absolutely crying for this! I'm so excited, I might start early...



So here is my list of places to tackle:


Declutter

• my closet

• office

• night stands/dressers


Donate/Recycle

• clothes from closet

• old office desk

• stuff from office

• old dishes/glasses


Organize

• my closet

• kitchen cabinets


Store/File
As organized as I am, H is usually the one who takes care of filing bills, tax info, medical stuff, etc. I have a tendency to "clean" too often and throw away things we need, so important papers are safer in his hands. I'll see if I can interest him in filing away some mail, pay stubs, and papers. However, this is something I try to do on a daily basis so I'm not sure how it will turn out...

• holiday decorations


Clean
This constantly needs to be done throughout the whole house, but I guess that's a bit ambitious... but what really needs a good, thorough scrubbing is:

• the upstairs bathroom

• laundry area

• downstairs bathroom


I'll give myself a goal of Sunday, January 10th. Let's see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment