Monday, March 8, 2010

Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes- Part 2

Remember these?

I certainly do. That's because I may or may not have been drooling over them and dreaming about them since I originally found the recipe.

And although I wanted to make them sooner, I needed the perfect occasion. And by "the perfect occasion," I mean an occasion that involves being able to share them. Otherwise, H and I would eat all 24 within a few days and that is definitely not what our waistlines need.
So when we planned a pub crawl with some friends from college that involved hanging out at their apartment with snacks and board games afterward, I knew what I would be bringing.

Recipe here.

It's looking like a good night already, eh?


Creamy chocolate batter


Fresh out of the oven- a little sunken in. Good thing I'm cutting out the middles and filling them with ganache.


Butter and whisky waiting it's turn.


Simmering cream and chocolate pieces.


One creamy chocolate-y filling.


The filled cupcakes.


The final product.


Yum.

2 comments:

  1. These look AH mazing! I will have to try these ASAP! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to! They were so good! Heaven in my mouth :)

    ReplyDelete