Monday, September 13, 2010

Meal Plan Monday

Meal-planning in the beginning of the week is something I usually do. It helps me keep a good variety in our dinners, and helps grocery shopping go a lot smoother. It also keeps me organized and saves time and money by eliminating the scavenging through the cupboards and last minute trips to the grocery store when I don't know what to make. In the past couple of hectic weeks though, I fell off the meal-planning wagon. I felt too busy to sit down and actually make a list. Which is ironic, as far as I'm concerned, since they save so much time and effort.

But anyway, I'm back in the habit and I decided to write it out here, to keep even further organized! Here is what's on the menu for this week:


Monday: Philly Cheesesteaks with Oven Fries and Salad

Tuesday: Baked Penne with Roasted Vegetables
 
Wednesday: Chipotle Cornmeal Crusted Tilapia

Thursday: Dinner at my parents' house

Friday: Asian Chicken and Mandarin Orange Salad

Saturday: Leftovers or out to dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment